Lovely Beards : The Best Beard Care Products

04:08:00



Hi everyone!
I haven't written a post for a very long time because I had so many things to do.But to not explain and go further into details about my college life,I'm now here and writing to you!

I've noticed lately that many men started growing their beards and that it became a trend all over the world.
Beards have their own history and represent something that either attracts women or not (it all depends from every persons preferences).
I'm a person who loves seeing a beard on a man because I think they look a lot more manly that way,do you agree?

Also I've seen many products all over the internet that men can purchase in order to get their beard in a shape they want it to be and to get rid of itchiness.
So for today, for all the men out there (and women who want to buy their husbands and male part of family a good product for their beard) I represent a store called LOVELY BEARDS.

About the store :
"Lovely Beards can be the perfect ally for your beard’s long-term health. Our line of beards and balms can help you fight off all the problems that can plague your beard. Lovely Beards offers the best products for beards, no matter how you want your beard to look."
LOVELY BEARDS is a store that offers wide range of oils and balms for beard.
Their oils and balms come with certain scents or you can even get yourself an unscented oil or balm.
I'm sure you are asking yourself,how does a balm or oil help your beard and why do I need to buy this type of product?
Well,beard balm is similar to the natural sebum oil that your skin is already producing.The balm can help your beard to look healthier and to stay softer and the beard oil will moisturize your facial hair and skin beneath so it helps to get rid of itchiness.
It is important in my opinion to mention that all of the LOVELY BEARDS products are handmade in the USA and 100% organic beard oil and organic beard balm.
Next to the each product on their store there's a detailed description of what a product contains and how to apply the product which I think is really useful when you want to purchase something.

Make sure to check out all of their organic oils and balms on LovelyBeards.com !
Their shipping is free on orders over 50$!
Also make sure if you purchase their product to do #LOVELYBEARDS to get featured on their Instagram!!

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
TWITTER

See you in the next post!

Kisses,
Tijana


You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Great post :)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odlicno draga ,super post sve lijepo napisano,nisam bila bas na blogu,pa nisam mogla odmah komentarisati,al sve u svemu super post.
    Ako moze da pogledas moj novi post na mom blogu,bilo bi mi drago

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. lovely :)
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Looks like nice products to buy for a man :) Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Le blog de la Licorne *

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Jako interesantan post draga!!!
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Veoma interesantno i dobro odrađeno Tijanice♥

    http://sosihappylife.blogspot.ba/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Interesting post! Have a lovely Day! ������

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Nice products! I'll present them to my boyfriend for sure, cause he loves to grow his beard — and me either, hahahaha

    Love,
    Steph • Não é Berlim

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Odlican post! Proizvodi super izgledaju, definitivno cu baciti pogled na njihov sajt :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. wow... i haven't heard about that product... thanks for sharing. i can offer this to my hubby :)

    anyway, I like your blog, wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

    IT’S A GIRL THING
    INSTAGRAM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Dugo vremena je prošlo od moje poslednje posjete na ovaj blog i zaista mi je drago vidjeti nešto novo na tvom blogu. Predivan post, a proizvod mi djeluje odličan. Vjerujem da će koristiti mnogima koji vole svoju bradu, pa i njihovim ljepšim polovinama :D


    Moj mali kutak

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Thank you very much for visiting my blog.
    Fantastic post. I am following you too.
    http://fashionista2020.blogspot.in

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Hello
    I, hereby introduce myself as a Indian traditional and contemporary costume and fashion jewellery designer. Currently, I m supplying my jewellery in 10 cities namely London, Dubai, Hongkong, Singapore, Jakarta, Nairobi, Johannesburg, Durban, Bangkok and Colombo, both retailing and wholesaling. I m interested in doing business with you. Kindly visit my FB page and Instagram accounts by the name of Auraa Trends. Please let us known if you have any requirement of Indian traditional and contemporary costume jewellery.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Instagram