Revolution Skincare

05:13:00




Hi everyone!

I found time again to catch up with my blog, so today I'm really happy that I'm typing a new post and presenting you some more products that I tried out lately.
These days we are all able to see that skincare products are more advertised and more people are talking about skincare more then make up products.
When Makeup Revolution came up with skincare products, I have to say that I was really happy. In the past I had a chance to try out some of the Revolution products and I'm still very satisfied with them, so for them to come up with skincare products represented to me a chance to grab some good products for my skin for low price (all of the products were purchased and not sended to me in PR or in any way gifted).

In today's post, I decided to review some skincare products I have been using these past 2 months and to tell you my honest opinion about them, the same way I always do, because being honest and really recommending something to you, means a lot to me and I don't want any of you to buy something and waste your money if you really don't have to and if you are able to read somewhere, even if it's my small blog (I'm not some big influencer with thousand of followers on social media or here on my blog), some good or bad thoughts about something, then I'm more than happy.

Today in this post I'll be talking about 5% ATP serum, Revolution Hydration Boost gel cream and Hyaluronic hydrating essence spray.

First of all, to clarify, I'm not someone who's an expert in skincare and serums and what to use with what or not so to mention the order in which I used these products-I would clense my face with cleansing foam, rinse, then apply 5% ATP serum, wait for it to dry a little bit and after that I would apply the gel cream and essence spray and wait for everything to dry on my face. Also, I haven't done much research on the products themselves, I just wanted to try out something new that is recommended for dry skin.

5% ATP SERUM:

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPANEDIOL, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.

The serum, as well as all the other products, comes in a really beautiful packaging, even though I struggled a little bit in the beginning to open it, but that's just clumsy me. On the website, when I was searching for some serum to try out, I was looking for one that is for dry skin and that helps the skin to feel hydrated and soft. One of the few serums that popped in my search was this one, so I ordered it. On the website, the description says that it helps to soothe dry skin, promotes healthy looking skin and that it is a hydrating and regenerating serum. This serum contains yeast so it is also good for skin prone to sensitivity. In the glass bottle, you get 30 ml of product which is a good amount for longer use. I haven't had any breakouts from this serum or any redness on my face while using it but since it's summer and my skin is not really that bad during this time of year (it gets worse during winter, looking flaky sometimes around my nose and forehead) I didn't had that much of problems for this serum to help me with. The serum inside feels nice on the skin, specially if you put it in the fridge for a while and then apply it on the face. My skin absorbed the product really nicely every time I applied it and the product itself doesn't feel greasy at all, so I think that this product could be used by all people, no matter the skin type. For the price of €8.99 I think it's worth buying and I'll buy it again together with some other serums (because they have so many of them and I want to try most of them.)

REVOLUTION SKIN LIGHTWEIGHT HYDRATING GEL-CREAM HYDRATION BOOST:

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SHOREA STENOPTERA (BORNEO TALLOW NUT) SEED BUTTER, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, CHLORPHENESIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CITRIC ACID.

Before this gel cream, I tried out the Balea Aqua gel cream and I wanted to try out some other lightweight cream, so when I saw this one, I added it right to the basket. In the beautiful rosegold packaging, you get 50 ml of product which is a good amount for longer use (I still haven't hit the bottom of it). This gel cream is amazing, it applies so easily on the face, has a really lightweight consistency and doesn't feel sticky or greasy on the face. This gel cream provides a really nice hydration to the skin and I even tried it out as a primer, it works great! When you apply this product, it sinks in right away in to the skin and during summer, leaving this product in the fridge and then applying it feels like heaven. On the website, it says that this product is for all skin types and I would agree. The product is frangrance free so that was a little bit unusual, since all the gel creams I ever tried so far always had some smell. This product hasn't caused me any irritation or redness on my face-quite the opposite, it made my skin feel soft and hydrated. On the image above, you can see how the cream looks-it is white, looks maybe greasy but it is for sure not and it blends amazingly. For the price of €8.99 it is for sure worth buying, so I'll be ordering this product again sometime soon.

HYALURONIC HYDRATING ESSENCE SPRAY:

Ingredients: AQUA (WATER, EAU), BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DISODIUM EDTA, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CI 16035 (RED 40), CI 19140 (YELLOW)

The product I like to use the most is this hydrating essence spray. The product itself smells so nicely that sometimes people would ask me is it my skin that smells so good and it was! In the bottle, you get a 100 ml of product which is a fair amount of product but you won't get that long use of it. I bought 3 bottles of this product because there was an offer on the website, 3 for the price of 2. As you can see on the image above, there are only 2 bottles (one bottle I sold, on one bottle I reached the bottom and the last one is still full). While applying this product, you will have a wet feeling maybe a minute or so after, but the smell and the feeling on the face is really great. I put this product in the fridge sometimes and use it that way and it really "wakes you up" somehow and gives you hydration. This essence spray is one of the many Revolution has in their offer, but I went for this one because hyaluronic acid is great for making your skin feel hydrated. Soon, I'm going on a vacation and I'll for sure bring this product with me. Sometimes, this product, if you don't close your eyes enough or open them right away after applying the product, they tingle a little bit, but I learned to close my eyes well while applying this product, so there's a little warning for all of you out there, wanting to purchase this product. You can get the product on the website for €6.99.

I hope you like the photos and I'm sorry for perhaps writing this much, but I love to explain in details and give you my honest thoughts about something.

Also, a quick tip for all of you wanting to order on Revolutionbeauty-put the prices in euro, you'll save a little bit and also try to find a discount code, that's what I always do :)

See you in the next post!

Kisses,
Tijana

You Might Also Like

1 comments